Furniture & Fixtures Software
Cushion and protect your business with FiNAC Furniture and Fixtures Management System. Software must be custom-made and in ship shape for businesses to excel uninterrupted. With our wealth and knowledge of experience, we will ensure that your software works hard for you. For over three decades we have continuously developed modules for a variety of sectors including the furniture and ﬁxtures industry.
Furniture and fixtures industries are increasingly stressed with global pressure to find new efficiencies. Sensitive pricing, unpredictable raw material costs, labour demands and customer demands for more configured product options continue to wear down already thin margins. To keep up with customer requirements, furniture manufacturers are offering greatly expanded product lines and customizable options. The wide variety of materials, colors, fabrics, dimensions, finishes and customizable options are requiring increased demands from information systems to provide the functionality and flexibility required to address all business requirements. Your organization requires a resource planning system that understands these challenges in the industry. With FiNAC Furniture and Fixtures Management System your business will have everything in place, creating visibiliy across your entire operation whatever your profile might be – distributor, wholesaler or retailer.
FiNAC Furniture and Fixtures Management System is a thoroughbred manufacturing software which is exclusively designed to support the manufacturing of office, case goods, seating, commercial, upholstered and customized furniture. The solution can increase your sales and manage your demand by providing your organization with real-time information anytime and anywhere, managing bill of materials (BOM/ BOQ), volume discount slabs, free issues schemes and complex pricing structures. Customer satisfaction is ensured with effective control on returns, exchanges and repeat orders. Whether choosing the wood, determining the fabric options for a cubicle or selecting edge treatments, FiNAC Furniture and Fixtures Management System is designed to optimize supply chain efficiency, streamline production to speed up delivery and enable strategic financial planning, helping you compete and win in the furniture manufacturing industry.
- Maintain raw material stock / ﬁnished goods with multiple conversion of unit of measure ( meters to sq.meter)
- Ability to maintain multiple locations. (stores, raw material / ﬁnished goods damage store etc)
- User deﬁned stock reorder levels and quantities
- Customized sales order
- Multiple sub BOQ facility for a single job.
- Ability to forecast raw material availability based on BOQ
- Ability to accommodate last moment fabric changes in BOQ for sales order
- Duplicate BOQ details for a new ﬁnish good
- Customer order – job entry raised based on the BOQ and sub BOQ
- Production order along with required raw materials
- Deduction of raw materials utilization will be based on BOQ , when finished good note is raised
- Stock variance adjustments (addition and deduction) are raised automatically based on actual quantity utilized in manufacturing against BOQ Qty
- Job costing with labor cost / overheads & other expenses
- Multiple invoices for single sales order.
- Partial delivery facility
- Actual vs budget stock report base on the BOQ
- Integrate with FiNAC ERP system/ oracle
KEY MIS REPORTS
- Stock age analysis
- Non available raw material listing
- Raw material / ﬁnished goods stock balance report
- BOQ vs actual report
- Diff. of SO and current stock
- Required items report
- Item wise sales report
- Collection reports
- Job variance stock report
- Required items report
- Invoice vs. dispatch report
- Payment details report
- BOQ & sub BOQ report
- Inter location stock transfer
- Accounts receivable – debtor reports
- Accounts payable – creditor reports
- Financial report