- Ceramics - Project & Job Management System
- Corrugation and Packing
- Fashion & Clothing Industry
- Gem & Jewelery Industry
- Mobile Device Sales, Warranty & Repairs
- Professional Bodies & Institutes
- Polythene and Packaging
- Restaurant Management & POS
- Retail Management POS
- Vehicle & Workshop Management
- Vegetable Export
Mobile Phone Business Software from FiNAC - handling all aspects of the mobile phone business. If you distribute ,or sell through shops there's only one fully developed mobile phone software system available. FiNAC business software has been designed to handle all aspects of the mobile phone business.
Without doubt it is the market leader for medium to large size players in the mobile phone market-place.
FiNAC handles all business functions for different segments of the mobile phone industry, providing a fully integrated and comprehensive software solution. With the coming ‘shake-out’ in the mobile sector, only the most efficient companies will survive. These are the ones with complete and immediate control of every area of the business, the ones using the best mobile phone business software available.
Mobile Phone Tracking
The FiNAC system tracks mobiles and accessories for all the following processes:
- Booking items into warehouses/shops
- Moving stock between warehouses/shops
- Running stock checks for warehouses/shops
- Adjusting stock levels in warehouses/shops
- Dispatching stock to customers from shop or warehouse
All of the above will handle phones and accessories. For any phone, FiNAC will maintain identification required e.g. IMEI, phone number, or serial number, and all processes above will track movements using these identifiers. FiNAC will also track Sales Personnel responsible for the moved the stock items.
In short, FiNAC provides full stock history and traceability from IMEI, or serial number. Bar code scanners can be used to identify any stock item for any movement e.g. items can be booked into warehouses by scanning in identifying numbers, can be moved to other locations by bar code reference, and can be dispatched through shop or warehouse using scanners.
There is no limit to the service providers, tariffs, commissions and additional extras that can be set up. Where connections are made for consumers (not dealers), FiNAC calculates the commissions due from various areas.
When setting up tariffs and product details you can specify how much staff will receive for commission. From this data, FINAC will produce reports to summarize the sales commission due, allow for editing these and produce detailed commission statements for members of staff. For returned items or cancelled contracts, FiNAC will automatically claw-back commissions from staff.
FiNAC is available with the following additional benefits of tracking product and allowing for claw-backs on commissions.
- Customer returns directly backs into supplier returns
- Returns optionally reference customers' original order
- User-definable actions on return to control the stock and accounting needs
- Complete flexibility on refunds/credit notes/replacement orders
- Analysis of returns by user-defined parameters
- Returns authorization procedure
- Option to replace prior to return
Offering a service/repair option gives mobile phone companies a major advantage over their competitors by increasing customer loyalty, offering up-sell opportunities and providing contact with the competitor's customers.
FiNAC offers all the functionality of the service / repair options. Additionally, it has the ability to track phones by IMEI, or serial number.
- Stock forecasting based on previous campaigns or sales history
- Suggested replenishment based on criteria defined for stock
- Suggested criteria for stock items from previous history
- Reorder lists by supplier
- Each line of automatic reorder is explained and can be overridden
- Purchase orders monitored for non-delivery
- Multi-branch consolidation and allocation of purchases
FiNAC maintains a record of every dealing you have with your customer from sales to returns and complaints. From this database you can specifically target the right customer with the right offer. So if you want to offer upgrades, renew contracts, switch tariffs or sell any add-ons, then FiNAC will make sure you are adapting the offer to fit the customer. Selling to existing customers is 10 times cheaper than finding new ones, but not if you use the scattergun approach of non-specific mailings.