home | FiNAC ERP | Cheque Management
- Maintains cheque details such as cheque received date, to be presented date, amount, customer and customer bank.
- When a date is entered all un-presented cheques are shown and the users can tick opposite the cheque number to deposit it in a specific bank.
- One cheque number can be allocated to multiple invoices. However a cheque number for one customer bank cannot be repeated.
- Cheque presenting dates amendment facility.
- Daily “to be banked cheques" listing facility.
- Facilitates trace of original invoice details
- Allows entering of cheques without a date
- Cheque advance received facility
- All dishonoured cheques are shown in the debtor's statement.
- Only dishonoured cheques can be re-deposited. When re-depositing, one cheque can be allocated to several invoices.
- When the cheque is dishonoured system will increase the customer’s outstanding balance by automatically raising a Return Note with Service Charges .
- Facility to obtain age analysis of unrealized cheques based on date of deposit. (according to user defined aging periods)
- In the debtor outstanding reports, post dated cheque payments are shown separately
- Cheque Register
- Returned Cheques
- Cheques to be Banked